San Diego Bus Tours
Discover Secret San Diego Bus Tours
Explore San Diego the way it was meant to be seen – on a fun adventure aboard an Open-Air Double Decker Bus OR a Luxury Charter Bus! This is an immersive experience that covers everything from historical neighborhoods to popular rooftop lounges, amazing coastal views and hidden spots that locals love. Our guides are known for their knowledge and desire to give you a one-of-a-kind experience! In addition to discovering unique spots, don’t be surprised if we throw in some fun trivia challenges with prizes. This is not a generic, “one size fits all” outing. It’s a custom adventure designed to fit your specific needs and goals.
Possible Points of Interest include:
- Secret Spots in the Gaslamp Quarter & Seaport Village
- Colorful canyons, spectacular footbridges & pristine homes near Balboa Park & the San Diego Zoo
- Coronado’s scenic bridge & the legendary Hotel del Coronado
- Interesting historical stories of the Stingaree District
- Shelter Island’s Polynesian Pop
We also offer tours in North Pacific Beach, La Jolla and North County Coastal communities.
Important: The Open-Air buses are best experienced during the day time and in warmer months.
Multiple buses are available for larger group sizes.
Looking to add fun Team Building into your activity? Check out our Good Deeds Bus Experiment.
Call Darlynne or Marc, 619-917-6037 to discuss your adventure in paradise!