Discover San Diego’s Best Views
Experience celebrates some of San Diego’s best views. As we like to say, our adventures take you where the guidebooks don’t! While we’d love to list all examples of where we go, they wouldn’t be secret spots anymore. Bring your spirit of adventure and your camera, as we’ll be showing you some amazing views.
This adventure is best experienced on a private luxury charter bus if you want to visit several different areas. But you can also experience it on bike or foot.
Proposed Stops on a luxury bus –
- A suspension bridge that goes 377 feet from the side of a canyon to another. It is 1.2 miles away from Balboa Park.
- 1 or 2 rooftop lounges in the Gaslamp Quarter. One of these is next to the ballpark where the Padres play.
- The bridge leading into Balboa Park. You will see the view of the skyline, the Big Bay and why the 163 has been voted one of the most scenic highways in our state.
- A footbridge that goes over a Secret Canyon in Balboa Park. This area has hundreds of palms and ferns. We can walk 10 minutes into the canyon or view it from above. It is our favorite Hidden Gem in the park!
- Spanish village art center: We suggest ending the adventure here. People can then have 15 to 25 minutes to browse the galleries.
- The new exhibit across the street pays tribute to the famous Moreton Bay Fig Tree. The new platform allows you to walk into this huge tree! There are one-of-a-kind benches there. This is also a work of art and something they probably have yet to see!